A fully trained and accredited Level 5 Energy Assessor, Commercial Energy Assessor Levels 3 and 4, Domestic Energy Assessor, On Construction Energy Assessor and Display Energy Assessor, with experience in the implementation and daily use of the DSM, RDSAP, iSBEM, TAS, Hevacomp, SAP, Design Builder, IES and OR calculation method
Enthusiastic, Dedicated and Driven, having been a Commercial Energy Assessor/ Domestic Energy Assessor and involved in energy assessments since their inception in the UK and is recognised for his leadership in the field of energy assessment and energy auditing and being involved within the construction industry since 1998.
One of the founding partners of GreenFish Consulting, responsible for ensuring the smooth running, co-ordination and management of client projects, to Include: Project management, direction of team members and Commercial Energy Assessor, formulation of strategic conclusions and recommendations, writing reports and delivery of presentations.
Undertaking Part L building compliance checks producing BRUKL Documents and utilising the IES Virtual Environment and Apachesim engine to create and analyse thermal models for the production of, Heating / Cooling Loads, BB101, Thermal Comfort (TM52 / BREEAM Hea04, HTM03 etc.), Air Quality / CO² Density, Passive Design Strategies, Benefits of LZC Technologies, Energy Consumption and Carbon emissions, Building Fabric Performance
Always looking for further development both personal and professionally. Having an analytical mind, facilitating problem solving and solution assessment skills whilst being open to other’s views and new ways of working, highly computer literate with the ability to grasp and apply emerging technologies including their application to real-life situations, hard-working with an outgoing personality and a proven ability to both motivate and lead people.
Daniel’s full list of qualifications and memberships now include:
- C.Build E FCABE,
- CIBSE ESOS Lead Assessor
- CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant
- Full Member (MEEC) of the European Energy Centre,
- Member AECB (Association for Environment Conscious Building),
- NVQ levels 3,4 & 5 Non-domestic Energy Assessment
- NVQ Level 3 Display Energy Assessment
- NVQ Level 3 Domestic Energy Assessment
- NVQ Level 3 On construction Energy Assessment
- NICEIC DISQ Level 3 Part P and Solar PV,
- Part L of the Building Regulations
- NVQ level 2 Legionella Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) Petrol Retail (UK PIA)
- Member of Organisation of Energy Assessors (OEA)
Contact Daniel Smith C.Build E FCABE – Director