After years of hard work and training, GreenFish are pleased to announce, Daniel Smith, Director of Greenfish Consulting has been recognised and awarded a fellow membership of The CABE – Chartered Association of Building Engineers.
(Please note: The Chartered Association of Building Engineers accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites.)
The CABE are a leading body for professionals specialising in the design, construction, evaluation and maintenance of buildings. The association was formed with the objective of promoting and advancing the knowledge, study and practise concerning building technology, planning, design, construction, maintenance and repair of the built environment and the creation and maintenance of a high standard of professional qualifications, conduct and practice.
Chartered Fellow membership is the most senior grade within the Association and reflects the knowledge, expertise, experience and their position within the industry.
Director, Daniel Smith, has worked on many projects over the years, giving him the knowledge and strength to be one of the most experienced people in the energy sector. Some of his previous projects include thermal modelling and compliance for a 1 million sq ft shopping centre, compliance documentation for Ofcom building, in London, Consultancy and compliance of the London Olympic Park Legacy Site, as well as ongoing work for various museums, universities and places of worship. There is no building out of Daniels remit, and we are pleased to have him as a member of the GreenFish team!
Daniel’s full list of qualifications and memberships now include:
- C.Build E FCABE,
- Full Member (MEEC) of the European Energy Centre,
- Member AECB (Association for Environment Conscious Building),
- NVQ levels 3,4 & 5 Non-domestic Energy Assessment
- NVQ Level 3 Display Energy Assessment
- NVQ Level 3 Domestic Energy Assessment
- NVQ Level 3 On construction Energy Assessment
- NICEIC DISQ Level 3 Part P and Solar PV,
- Part L of the Building Regulations
- NVQ level 2 Legionella Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) Petrol Retail (UK PIA)
- Member of Organisation of Energy Assessors (OEA)